WRISTS - #wrist cw
FOOD - #food cw / #food porn
BLOOD - #blood cw
GORE - #gore cw
BODY HORROR - #body horror cw
FLASHING GIFS - #flashing gif
seriously, if you need anything tagged, whether it be because it triggers you or just because you don't wanna see it on your dash, please tell me and i will do my absolute best to tag it.
Percy says that I’m abusing my morphing skills. I beg to differ!
I seem to keep ending up with these bad boy characters. I don’t understand what’s going on. I walk the street in New York feeling like I’m Paul Rudd or something, but apparently no one else sees it that way.
- can they use chopsticks - Yes. Annabeth is fucking LIVID because HOW CAN HE USE THEM WHEN SHE’S LUCKY TO GET ONE GRAIN OF RICE??? Nico is just really dextrous and skilled.
- what do they do when they cant sleep - Mentally lists the things he remembers about his mother and Bianca. When he gets older, pulls out the emergency vodka and pours himself a vodka tonic, just like his mom would have every once in a while and does the same lists.
- what would they impulse buy at the grocery store - Processed cookies. I don’t know why. But like he totally loves the fake chocolate drizzly cookies from Keebler.
- what order do they wash things in the shower - Hair, face, body, feet, douses himself in really really warm water.
- what’s their coffee order - Black with a shot of caramel syrup.
- what sort of apps would they have on their smartphone - “Nico, I -” “No shut up I have 1024 I’m going to get 2048 today don’t talk to me.” “…”
- how do they act around children - They love him????? He doesn’t understand it but they like to smile at him and give him hugs and he’s like “put child…where? Pat head? Like dog? WHAT DO?????” And then he realizes if he tells them stories that are not very loosely based on Mythomagic games they love him even more but they stop climbing on his which is, like, way better.
- what would they watch on tv when they’re bored and nothing they really like is on - “I can’t stop watching it.” “What is this?” “Documentary on production.” “Production of what?” “This one’s about tea bags.” “You’re watching How It’s Made?” “Yes now shush.”
*disclaimer I’ve never watched How It’s Made. I don’t know if there’s one about tea bags.
headcanon that night vale has its own version of “breaking bad,” only instead of being about a chemistry teacher who cooks meth it’s about a sheriff’s secret police officer who bakes illegal wheat and wheat by-products.
it’s called “baking bad.”
once i was so high that i heard a drum beat and for a good fifteen seconds i thought that the events of the movie jumanji were about to happen to me
The Beatles owe soooooo much to teenage girls for their success like i’m pretty sure it was teenage girls who were screaming and fainting at shows and buying all those records and not old ponytailed dudes or moody teen boys with bad hair? and somehow everyone forgets that when they’re yelling about “real music” and putting down teen girls for the performers they get excited about. like whatever. I see you.